Whats on when?

Recently, I discovered a website that was definitely worth sharing.  Whether your interest is in the arts, music, festivals, outdoors, sports, or other types of events, this site will help you know what big things are happening at your destination!

As shown in my Road Trip Movie, I completely just stumbled upon the 'Just for Laughs' Festival in Montreal and it was amazing!  Had I not gone out and looked for a grocery store at that moment, I would have never known that this massive festival was taking place just a block over from where I was staying!

Whatsonwhen is a great way to stay updated so you never miss out on local events.  For those of you staying in this summer, perhaps a "staycation" might be another way to use their site.  You never know what events might be happening in your own backyard!  So check them out!

http://www.whatsonwhen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment