Plane, Train, OR Automobile!? Finding the cheapest route between two cities.

A common dilemma I face when traveling is trying to figure out the cheapest way to get between two cities/countries etc.  There's so many factors such as price, value of currency, time, distance, etc.  Whenever I'm doing this comparison, I always end up with like 15 tabs open in my browser.

Well, I just discovered a website that makes all that easier!
http://www.rome2rio.com/

Its simple.  You plug in your TO and FROM city and it lists the price to fly, drive, train, or take a bus!  It includes links to the companies offering those various services.  I don't know to what extent this covers some of the developing world, but this thing is a life (and money) saver for my upcoming Europe trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment